MSC Launching 2008 HOSPIS Charity Bazaar 2009 Mount Berembun Expedition 2009 HEALS 2010 Gala Dinner

Thursday 28 May 2009

Hello BMSian!

Hai everyone!

Sorry for a late post from me as a new MSC President. Firstly i want to say thank you to all BMSian who has vote me as the new MSC President and others committee as the new MSC lineup. I and the new MSC committee hope that all of you will give us a support in improving MSC and BMS. We as the MSC committee will give out of our best during our service. We also hope that all of you can support all MSC activity after this. My promise to all of you that your charity is my priority. If you all have a problem regarding to BMS, MSU or MSC that need MSC help, please contact directly with any MSC committee through email or personally or me directly at MSC President Desk page. We will try to solve it. To all BMSian who are intrested to join our committee as a Bureau please contact us ASAP. Certificate will be given. Lastly, we all from MSC committee wish all of you GOOD LUCK in the final exam.



TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE A SUCCESS


Your Regards,

PRESIDENT
Medical Science Club MSU

No comments: